Monday, November 21, 2011

Poor Baby


Our poor baby is sick. In fact all of us have been sick this last week. It started with me two weekends ago and I decided to share my germs with the family. I thought after two days I was getting better, but my cold hit me a second time and took me down with a fever. Thankfully I have been the only one to have a fever. Andrew is the least sick out of all of us, with just a slight yucky throat feeling and a cough that mostly occurs when he’s out in the cold. Kayley has a little fountain for a nose and has had a pretty bad cough for the past five days now, along with being extremely restless for any type of sleep, and more clingy and cranky during the day. 

Giving lots of love and cuddles to our sick little one

Yesterday we skipped out on church to be able to take Kayley to see the doctor. It was so great that our pediatrician Z was one of the on call doctors this weekend and we were able to see her. She looked over Kayley and diagnosed that she has a slight ear infection and also Bronchiolitis. There is nothing we can really do for her Bronchiolitis, but ride it out, but she is taking some amoxicillin for her ear infection. And my goodness does she like her medicine! She doesn’t like that I have to put something in her mouth, but she does seem to enjoy the taste quite a bit.

Hopefully we’ll all be feeling a lot better by Thanksgiving so we can enjoy time with family fully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment