Kayley has been doing quite a bit of practicing. Last week a friend gave us their walker for Kayley to use. Kayley loves it! She loves the music it makes and the buttons on the front of it. But most of all she loves pushing it as she walks.
 |
| Happily walking |
 |
| Peek-a-boo, I see you. |
She has actually figure out that when she walks it into a wall she can walk around it and push it from the front until she walks it into another wall. It’s so fun to watch her walk around and problem solve when it gets stuck.
 |
| Focused on walking |
Kayley has also been working on standing by herself. We started playing a game a few days ago: I sit on the floor in front of her and then put in her a standing position and let go, she then stands for a bit by herself and then leans or jumps toward me. Sometimes she stands there and then goes into a squatting position, squats for a bit and then sits down. She loves playing this game, and she’s getting pretty good standing alone.
 |
| Kaboom! |
 |
| So excited to be standing alone! She squealed and put her hands together. |
I think she is still trying to figure out what she is supposed to do while standing, or what to do next. Oh I love watching her learn and grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment