I’m getting over the 2nd cold I have had since I became pregnant. Not a happy thing to be dealing with, but I am very thankful I have not had a fever, and that my cold is going away. Though the going away process seems to be slow, but it is going away. I feel sorry for poor little Tadpole who has been jostled around when I’ve had “coughing attacks.” Some of my coughing episodes have been so rough that it totally felt like I was going to pull a muscle, or cough up my lung. I am glad I have moved on to less coughing. I really wish I could take some Sudafed though…
Sadly, when I caught my cold is right when my sister got over hers (not that I'm sad she got over hers. Quite the opposite actually). So we haven’t been able to make it to Babies R Us yet to make a registry for Tadpole there. I’m hoping to get well asap so we can go, but we might have to wait until after Christmas to do so.
A super cool thing that happened this week though, despite being sick, is I SAW Tadpole kick! It was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen in my life, but so darn cool. Though it did make me think of the movie Alien, which is funny cause I haven’t actually seen the whole movie. But the scene where the alien comes out of the one character is over shown, so thus I know about it.
I tried to get Andrew to come see her kick too, but by the time he made it to the room I was in, she decided she was done kicking. I tried to poke her to get her to move around or do something, but she was being stubborn. A quality she gets from both her parents… But there will be plenty more opportunities in the future for him to see her kick, both in side of me and out.
I swear she did a head over heels somersault the other day. I wonder if she is going to tie a knot in her umbilical cord (that doesn’t harm her), like I did when I was in the womb. I guess I made a knot that impressed both my dad and the doctor.
Tadpole really got to kicking and rolling around during the Christmas service at church this last Sunday. She sure seems to enjoy her Christmas music! Every time the band started playing and singing, she started dancing around. And when they were done with a worship set, she stopped. I guess you could say our little Tadpole is in the Christmas spirit. ^_^
Tadpole really got to kicking and rolling around during the Christmas service at church this last Sunday. She sure seems to enjoy her Christmas music! Every time the band started playing and singing, she started dancing around. And when they were done with a worship set, she stopped. I guess you could say our little Tadpole is in the Christmas spirit. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment