My goodness the poll results have been neck and neck! Well, I assume you all have been waiting patiently to tell you whether or not our little Tadpole is a boy or girl.
First, look at our lovely little baby! This picture doesn’t show off any “important” parts, and the picture that clearly states Tadpole’s gender shall remain offline, but look how cute our little Tadpole is!!! ^_^ I am so in love already. <3
But I am sure you all really really want to know. Well here’s your hint, to continue off of Andrew’s status on Facebook:
… QRS, TUV, WXX, Z
WE’RE HAVING A GIRL!!!! ^_^ We are so excited for our precious little girl to come enter the world next year. She was so cooperative during the ultrasound. She made it very easy for the tech, Heidi, to get all her measurements and take a few pictures for us to take home. And she made it very clear she was a she! All her measurements fell in the average range, and her little heart rate was 148bpm. She looks strong a healthy. ^_^
And to add a cherry on top of this exciting news, Andrew was able to feel her kick yesterday! Little “Tadpollet” was being squirmy, so I had Andrew put his hand on my belly and push down a little bit. We sat in silence for a while waiting for her to move again, and she did! And she moved enough that he could feel it. We have one strong little kicker. Most dads aren’t able to feel the baby kick until later on because the movement is so sporadic and not very strong yet (babies are only about 6 inches long at 19 weeks). I have been praying that Andrew would be able to feel her kick soon though, and ta-da! God answered my prayers and blessed us with a miraculous moment. ^_^
Oh! And Andrew came home to this on this desk yesterday:
I went Christmas shopping yesterday and the Disney Store was having a buy one plushy, get a 2nd one of equal or lesser value for free sale. So I bought our little girl her first stuffed animals; Classic Mini Mouse, and Chip. Then when I was at Macy’s, my eye caught sight of this little frog outfit, and I figure our little Tadpole needs one frog outfit, so I bought her first outfit. Isn’t the hat adorable?


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys. Girls are the greatest! :D
the girls have way more cuter stuff than boys YAY congrats
ReplyDeleteHooray for the Vogels'!!! We are so excited :). She will be a sweet little Vogel-ette.
ReplyDeleteYay! More girls!!! Hahaha! CONGRATULATIONS! Girls are sooooo much fun!! And yes, WAY more fun to shop for. I'm so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful News, You three!
ReplyDelete