Monday, December 19, 2011

Now That She Can Crawl...


Now that Kayley can crawl, no cat is safe!

Mommy! I got the kitty again!
Kayley loves to crawl after Hoshi and “pet” her, which sometimes results in her toppling on top of Hoshi. All Hoshi does is meow when this happens. Part of me thinks Hoshi likes being grabbed and toppled on by Kayley. I mean Hoshi walks right next to her and lies down in Kayley’s reach. Sometimes she lies against her and rubs up against her in the way she does with us when she wants to be pet.

Hoshi is becoming a bit more cautious now that Kayley is on the move. It should be interesting to see if Hoshi decides to continue to be close to Kayley, or to set some distance between her and Kayley. I am glad they’re getting along. And I know one day Kayley will understand what gentle means.



Ps. Kayley does not enjoy eating chicken. 

Chicken (chicken pureed w/ sweet potatoes to make it creamier): I don't like it! Get it out of my mouth!
However, even though she makes funny faces and sticks out her tongue (a first in relation to food), she still eats it most the time. She's such a good eater. Though she does eat it better when it's mixed with pears or apple. I think it's just the texture she doesn't care for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment