Like I mentioned, Andrew’s folks came to visit Kayley and I one last time before we headed back home. I took them to a park I grew up going to and we had a lovely picnic in the sun. They were able to push Kayley on a swing and see how much she loves them, and play with her on other parts of the playground and grass area.
 |
| Trying to steal Grandpa V's hat |
 |
| Swing time |
 |
| Enjoying the playground |
 |
| Riding the whale |
Never have any of us seen so many birds in one area though! There’s a pond at the park, and for some reason a ton of birds were there compared to usual. Kayley was very captivated by them so we went to check them out, but kept our distance. We didn’t want her to get bit by a duck or goose. It totally reminded me of the movie Birds.
 |
| Attack of the birds! |
 |
| So many birds |
Anyway, we all had a lovely time at the park, and Kayley loved seeing her Grandpa and Grandma V one more time before going home.
No comments:
Post a Comment