Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Solid Adventure Two

I thought I would share more of Kayley’s first impressions of the food I have made and given her. I was just going to do a small selection, but all her facial expressions are just so great. Anyway! Here’s what she’s had since her last Solid Adventure, in alphabetical order:

Apricots: This is shockingly sweet, but it made my cheeks turn red.

Avocado: I'll eat it, but I prefer you don't make me

Beets: Beets! More please!

Chicken with mix veggies: Your attempt to conceal the chicken has failed. I don't like chicken.


Couscous: Wow! Can I have more?

Dates: Sweet stuff.

Ham with apples: This is a lot better than chicken. I could eat some more

Kiwi: No so sure about this.

Mangoes: Mangoes are tasty!

Oatmeal: Uh, could you add some thing else to the oatmeal? It's a little plain by itself.

Olives: Hm, I guess I'll eat this

Papaya: This is good stuff.

Salmon and pear: This is surprisingly good.

Spinach: I really like this stuff.


Split Pea Soup: Oh my gosh! Maimie's split pea soup is amazingly good!

Yellow Squash: Hm, this is pretty good.

Since Kayley's last Solid Adventure she has started to eat pieces of food with her tiny little fingers.

Banana and mumu cracker. Yummy!

Hmm, what to eat first?


No comments:

Post a Comment