Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cub's 38 Week Appointment w/ Ultrasound Pic



Don’t forget to vote on when you think Cub will be born! The poll is located on the right near the top f the blog.

Well, I had my 38 week appointment with M today. Things seem great still. ^_^ My uterus is currently measuring at abut 40cm. And Cub’s little heart was measured at 146bpm. I also had my cervix checked and right now I am effaced about 80% and am dilated about 1.5cm. Seems my body is getting ready for this little-big girl to arrive. I’m still at peace about when and how she will come into this world, but I also can’t wait to see her and hold her in my arms. Also, I don't think Cub has dropped all the way, but she has been bouncing herself in and out of place. When M checked my cervix she said she could fell Cub's head a little, so Cub is getting herself ready too.

M also told me that the days she’s on call are Sundays and Mondays. She’s the midwife I personally prefer to deliver Cub, so I’m hoping Cub will arrive on one of these days or at least a day when she’s in the office. Of course I’ll be fine with any of the midwives at the hospital. I still need to meet C, so Andrew and I are planning on going to the Midwife Open House next Tuesday to meet her, and see all the midwives again. That is unless Cub arrives before that. ^_~

Well, here’s the ultrasound picture from last week that I forgot to share with you all. It’s a profile picture. Enjoy!

There she is!
In case you need a little help figuring out what's what

No comments:

Post a Comment