Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Registry


Some people have been asking, and now it’s complete! Our baby registry lists! Yesterday Andrew and I went to Babies R Us with my sister, Heidi. We had a lot of fun going around the store looking at all the different baby things and deciding what to register for. They give you a registry check list when you get there and sign-up at the store, but we didn’t even bother looking at it. We figured with my background and my sister’s background in child development, plus the fact that my sister has 3 children who are past their elementary years, we could handle it.

I’ve looked at the check list since, and I have to say I laughed at it. You totally don’t NEED most of the stuff on the list. Well, to tell the truth I’m sure we don’t NEED everything we registered for, but it would be nice to have…

ANYWAY!!! If you’d like to check out our two registries here’s a couple links. Or, for some of my friends who are also preggers right now and are looking for ideas to add to their registry (I totally looked at my sister-in-laws, and a few of my good friends), feel free. 



 There you have it for all you curious people. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment