I’m trying to be good at update at least once a week. Since it’s been a week since my last update I figure I am due for a new one. But I can’t think of anything to focus on so I’m just going to list off random happenings and thoughts.
- It’s hard to get to and from your car when both cars next to you park on the line and you’re pregnant and cannot suck in your tummy. So next time you park on the line and decide not to re-park, remember that you could have just blocked a pregnant woman from her car.
- We were blessed with a kind gift from a friend who recently traveled to Thailand. He brought us back a bag that can be used as a baby bag. It’s mostly pink and blue and has elephants on it. Super cute. And super soft since it’s made of Thai silk. Thank BJ!!!
- Whoohoo!! 10 days until we’re in Cali!!! I can’t wait to see my mom and in-laws again. Not to mention my friends and pets.
- I love when my husband reads the bible to me and we have prayer time. It’s even extra special when lil Tadpole starts being active because she is responding to Andrew’s voice. Last night during our lil prayer time, our whole family was involved! Andrew and I were holding hands, Tadpole was kicking, and Hoshi came and cuddled up with us and rested her front paws on our hands. I couldn’t help but smile. ^_^
- Most of you know I had stomach issues before becoming pregnant. Being pregnant has just made my stomach that much more sensitive. I have dealt with a stomach ache to some degree every day this past week. Thank God I haven’t felt nauseated or anything close to what I felt when I had morning sickness!
- I am always happy and delighted to watch my belly jiggle due to Tadpole’s activity. However, I can only really watch her during the day. This means I am happy for her healthy activity at night, but I’d prefer her to perform during the day so we can both sleep and I can actually see her little motions when I’m not trying to snooze.
- Hoshi was kicked in the face a few days ago. She was taking a nap curled up around my baby bump. After about 20 minutes or so, Tadpole decided to start to move around. I warned Hoshi she might get kicked, since Tadpole always seems to aim for where pressure is coming from the outside, and seems to love to abuse Hoshi… But Hoshi just nuzzled down more. Then she was kicked right in the nose! Hoshi looked up at me glaring as if I was the one who did something. I don’t think she’ll full understand it wasn’t me until Tadpole is outside the womb. I am hoping they will be friends once they meet face-to-face.
- Whenever Andrew and I go to the Goodwill, we always seem to leave with at least one kid’s book. This time we bought I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, and also Richard Scarry’s Best Storybook Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment