Today is Tadpole’s due date! Andrew and I just got back from a celebratory dinner at Sharis. We are super excited that we get to meet our little one soon, and are patiently awaiting the time God has deemed her to come.
Here’s a look at what my baby bump looks like today.
| Week 40 |
And for fun, here’s what I looked like in the same shirt back at the end of January.
| Jan 30 - End of Week 27 |
I realized I had a severe pregnant moment when I made the poll for people to vote on when they think Tadpole will be born. There’s no choice that covers April 24-26! Good thing she didn’t come then. .. The poll has been closed for a few days now, and it looks like the majority of people think she will be born sometime during April 28-30. We’ll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment