Given that it is after 10:00pm on the last day of April, I’d say we are NOT having an April baby, but a May baby. She’s just happy and content inside the womb still and God knows she needs to be there for who knows what reasons, but I know they’re all good reasons.
Tadpole seems to be dropping even more. Her head, as I mentioned after my last doctor’s appointment, has been engaged in my pelvic cavity, but she has snuggled down into it more. I’ve been waddling a lot lately and having to sit with my legs spread apart. And I am sure I look funny when I get up from sitting, especially from couches. But such is life at the last bit of pregnancy.
Well, here the last monthly picture you’ll be getting. Enjoy!
| April's monthly picture - Middle of week 40 |
You look great :) Tadpole also looks great! I look forward to her debut at church someday :)
ReplyDeleteA book that I read while pregnant (Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth, Henci Goer) showed data compiled from studies around the world that firstborn babies actually have an average gestation of 41 weeks and 1 day. In American obstetrics, babies are considered "overdue" if they pass the 40-week mark (and especially if they reach 41) but really for a firstborn, they still have 8 days to even hit the average!! I hope that's an encouragement for you that yes, indeed, she will arrive in time :) Not long to go!!
I hope we can see Tadpole's sweet face in the next picture you post! :)
ReplyDelete