Many of you have been praying that Andrew and I would find a new home to move into. Our lease at our current home is up in a month and a half, and we’ve been looking at moving into a two bedroom apartment so that Tadpole can have her own room and so we have more space. We’ve been looking and looking for a couple months now with no real luck with finding a place with a good floor plan, square footage, a decent price, and in a nice neighborhood. This all changed two weeks ago.
Two weeks ago our friend Sherwin e-mailed Andrew about his former co-worker looking for someone to rent her condo. Sherwin’s co-worker (we’ll call her J) lives on the east coast now and wanted to privately rent out her place here. Sherwin forwarded all the information on the place to us from J along with a few pictures, and told us she would be in town that weekend and is open to show the place. The place looked great from the picture and the information on it sounded amazing too! Thus, two weekends ago we went and checked out the condo... We loved it!
It’s a two bedroom and 1.75 bath, with 960 sq feet, recently upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, and a patio/balcony that overlooks a green belt (nice pretty trees, with a small stream, and room for the sun to shine through). I love that the kitchen has a pantry, and the kitchen is a great size for all the cooking and baking I love to do, AND has room for a couple people to be in the kitchen at the same time (some of the places we looked at only had enough space for a single person).
What else is awesome is that it’s located in the city we’ve been hoping to move to: Kirkland! And it’s officially “ours” on May 10th, so we can move shortly after Tadpole is born, or take our time since our lease is up at the end of May at our current home.
We signed the papers last week, but have been waiting to make an official announcement until after the paper work and money went through. I didn’t realize how stressed I’ve been about finding a place to live. I feel so much better now! Thank you so much, God, for providing this new home for us! Looking at the details on how everything worked out is amazing! God's hand has truly been guiding us like we prayed for. Thank you everyone else who continued to pray that we would find a suitable new home to move into.
It’s funny, we don’t physically live there yet, but it already feels like home. ^_^ It’s been great to mentally nest now that I know the layout of our new home. I can’t wait to actually be living there with our little girl!
I am so excited for you! - Sue McKinney
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! I am so happy you found a place for your family to grow. - heidi
ReplyDeleteHooray! We're excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pics :). ~G&S
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! SO happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I am going to visit my cousin around the 22nd, so we will have to keep in touch. If it works out with your schedule I'll come and see you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Roz
It's getting closer! I hope the move is going well and want to wish you and Andrew all the happiness in the world!
ReplyDeleteJames