Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maternity Clothes

As mentioned in my last post, some friends are letting me borrow some of their maternity clothes, and it’s much appreciated. I think another friend was going to bring clothes to church this morning for me to go through, but sadly I am home sick with my cold. =(

Over the last week though, I have noticed that my brown jacket that I have been in favor of wearing is starting to get snug around my belly. It still fits. The buttons on the lower part just look like they are going to pop out, and I am starting to feel chubby wearing it since it’s doing this and my tummy is pudging out. It basically got to the point this weekend that I wanted a new jacket that would fit me better. So, yesterday we took a short trip to the mall to stop by the maternity clothing store, Motherhood Maternity. And what was awesome was that they were having a sale! Perfect timing.

We found some shirts and a jacket to try on. I loved the jacket! And it was on a bit of a sale, so we bought it and one other short that I really liked. What was really cool about the changing room though is that they have this pillow belly waist thingy for you to put some so you can see what you’ll look like in the clothes when your belly get’s bigger.

So here’s a little taste for your entertainment for what I might look like in a few months:
Not my actual size now. I'm only 16 and a half weeks preggers, and thus not nearly this big.
 And yes, that's the shirt I bought. Sorry you don't get to see my jacket that I love. Maybe in a different photo in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment