Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Quotes


Here are a few random quotes between Andrew and me that took place during the first trimester up to this last weekend (half way through the 2nd trimester).

A: Are you okay?
C: Yeah. I just felt like I had to throw up on you, but didn’t want to.
A: But it’s exciting throw up because you’re pregnant.


While playing with a Strawberry Shortcake toy (about 2 inches) the same we had our first ultrasound done, Andrew came to a striking realization and whispered “Our baby is this big right now.”


A: Hahaha
C: What?
A: If you threw up in bed we don’t have a change of sheets.
C: Oh yeah.
Both: *Awkward laughing out loud*
C: Hmm, yeah… maybe we should get a 2nd set…
A: Yeah… maybe… keep that bucket close, alright.


C: I don’t want violent games played around our baby when he/she is born.
A: Does Mario’s butt stomping koopas count?
C: No. I was thinking more of guns, swords, archery, that kind of thing.
A: So Wii Sports Resort is out then?
C: Hahaha no. =P


C: I feel chubby.
A: You’re not chubby! You’re makin’ baybay.


C: We are not naming our child Johnjacobjingleheimerschmidt ‘cause that’s not my name too.
A: I’m pretty sure Johnjacobjingleheimerschmidt doesn’t know anyone with the same name.


C: (After going through lots of boy names and not finding a single one we both semi-like) Fine. We can name our child Yoda if Tadpole is a boy, because he’ll be small and wrinkly when he comes out.

C: (While driving on 520 with Andrew) So, technically can we be in the 3 person or more carpool lane?

***Don't forget to vote if you think we're having a girl or boy! The poll is located on the right.***

3 comments:

  1. You forgot:

    C: Harumph! I'll have to learn to share my My Little Ponies with her if we have a girl!
    A: And I'll have to learn to *enjoy* sharing your My Little Ponies with her if we have a girl, and then go do something manly, like go to a shooting range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great!! You guys are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete