In other good news; this week I have had even less days of nausea. This is really nice compared to my week that started off great last week, but ended in 3 days of awful nausea. On the bad side though, I have developed a cough and it’s turning into a cold. =( So I’m still stuck in the not feeling well category, but now what I’m feeling is contagious (or at least possibly contagious). This is a bummer because it means I’ll probably have to skip out on the women’s outreach event at my church tomorrow, and on teaching the 4 and 5 year old classroom on Sunday, and teaching the music to the 1st-5th graders for the Christmas musical. I think I’m mostly bummed about missing out on teaching in the 4 and 5 year old classroom. This Sunday was to be my first day back teaching. But it’s not good to spread colds to kids. I don’t think they’d appreciate me sharing a cold with them. We’ll see how my cold develops or perhaps goes away for this weekend.
On another good note, two friends have graciously shared some maternity clothes with me! This is such a help, not only for comfort, but financially too. I’m not big enough yet to have to wear different style t-shirts, but I am slightly big enough to start wearing maternity pants. Which are totally comfortable, and it’s like, why don’t I always wear jeans like this? So thanks Alison and Ellen for sharing! I totally appreciate it. ^_^
As for an update on the thyroid thing, well, we have an appointment with my doctor next week on Wednesday, so I’ll be able to give you an actual update after that. But since we need to go in for an appointment, I’m figuring this means my thyroid is still overacting… grumble, grumble, grumble.
But, yay! I have a new niece! ^_^
Yeah, except I keep reaching for the zipper to take them off. hehe
ReplyDelete