It’s March already??? Gosh, time sure seems to be flying by! It’s already time for another monthly picture. But before that, I thought I’d list off a few on goings with Tadpole.
- I have had the pleasure of “tickling” my daughter’s foot. Well, as close to actually tickling it as I can get while she’s in the womb. Tadpole was having fun kicking up towards my ribs during bible study last week, and I was trying to direct her kicks elsewhere (it sort of works sometimes). While doing this I was able to feel along the side of one of her feet as she pushed outward. She retracted her foot a bit and then kicked out again so I was able to feel along her tiny little foot again. It was so cool! I started laughing with pure delight in the middle of bible study. I of course apologized and explained what happened. The ladies at study all “awed.” Heheh
- Also during bible study, Tadpole literally kicked a burp out of me! She kicked upward really hard with what felt like both her feet and then I burped. So random!
- Tadpole is helping my body show more evidence that I am indeed in the midst of the third trimester. How you ask, besides my bump getting bigger? Well, she loves to cuddle and dance at night when her mommy is trying to sleep. This results in two things occurring: 1) It’s hard to get comfortable to sleep and 2) I have to pee every two hours it seems because of her dancing on my bladder.
- All of Tadpole’s dancing and kicking is developing her muscles tone. Andrew is hoping this means she’ll have a strong little core that will help her hold her own head sooner rather than later, and begin to use her limbs for large motor skills. I think he also secretly hopes this means she’ll be a strong swimmer.
- I have developed my third cold during pregnancy. My throat is sore, my glands in my neck are swollen, my throat and ears feel stuff, my neck hurts and feels stiff, and my head occasionally hurts. Looking on the bright side of things, I don’t have a fever, and I don’t feel as bad as I did the last two times. I’m hoping it will only last a few days. Tadpole doesn’t seem to be affected by it, which is good. The energy I’m not using to grow her, I’m using to make sure I get better fast!
- Tadpole has been growing! And I am sure you want to see February’s end of the month baby bump pic. So here it is!
![]() |
| February Baby Bump |
And yes, if you didn't guess from all the recent entries, I like pictures and I like to share pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment