Yesterday
we reached the halfway point! I’ve been pregnant for 20 weeks and we will meet
Cub face to face in roughly the same amount of time. How exciting it that! Here’s
a bit of differences with this pregnancy and Kayley’s:
| 20 weeks! That's 5 months! |
Morning
sickness: My morning sickness was worse and yet not worse with Cub. It didn’t
last nearly as long as it did with Kayley, and I didn’t feel like throwing up
all the time, but my stomach continuously hurt. It didn’t matter what amount of
food I ate or how often I ate, my stomach just hurt. And it was hard to get
myself to eat food that had been in our fridge for more than 3 days, which
basically happened while I was pregnant with Kayley too.
Sleep:
I think I’ve been sleeping better with this pregnancy. I’ve been getting up a
few times at night when nature calls, but it’s been easier for me to fall back
asleep. However, while preggers with Kayley I was able to sleep on my back
practically the whole pregnancy, and I lost that ability a few weeks ago with
Cub.
Body
pain: While I had back pain with Kayley, it didn’t start until much later in
pregnancy. Recently my tailbone has been hurting. It’s hard to find a
comfortable place to sit in for more than 20 minutes.
Baby
movement: Cub is starting to move around a lot, especially right before bed.
^_^ Cub is slowly getting to be as active as Kayley was. It’s very exciting and
fun.
We’re
really looking forward to see Cub again. Our ultrasound appointment was moved
from tomorrow to Monday. Just a few more days! We’re hoping Cub won’t be shy
and we’ll be able to find out if we’re having a boy or girl. So since our
appointment time has changed, the deadline for casting your vote on if you
think Cub is a boy or girl has changed to midnight Sunday night. The poll is located near the top of the blog on your right. Remember, your vote is anonymous.
Right now it looks like more people think (or hope?) we’re having a boy.
| Kayley giving her mommy and little sibling some lovins |
![]() |
| It's official. If I look straight down I can't see my toes. |
So go
cast your vote! And whoohoo to being at the halfway point of pregnancy!

No comments:
Post a Comment