Monday, June 11, 2012

The Results Are In!


We had our ultrasound appointment today! And I know you’re all asking “is it a boy or a girl?” Well, to make things clear…. We’re having a baby!!! ^_~



*
*
*
*
*
Let me tell you more by saying this: Last Christmas Andrew’s dad gave him a particular book, a book both of us have been meaning to read but neither has started yet.
*
*
*
*
*


Well, we have even more of a reason to read it now. That’s right; we’re having a little girl. ^_^ And we’re so excited about it too!

It was so great being able to see our sweet Cub again today. She did really well during the ultrasound, though she was a bit stubborn when the technician was trying to get a good look at her heart. Cub did make it clear that she was a little girl by showing her girly parts and making sure we saw nothing else was there. The cutest thing that happened during the ultrasound was that it looked like she was blowing us kisses. ^_^

Our scanner isn’t currently hooked up, so you’ll have to wait to see pictures of her.

Many people have also asked us what kind of cub Cub is. Is she a tiger, lion, bear, or what? Well, we decided that is we found out we were having a boy, Cub would be a lion cub, and if Cub turned out to be a girl she would be a bear cub. So we’re having a little Bear Cub to follow our little (big) Tadpole.

Whoohoo! I’m so excited we know what we’re having! I cannot wait to meet this little girl and introduce her to her big sister. Right now Kayley doesn’t really get what’s we’re talking about when we say she’s a big sister and she’s going to have a little sister, but I’m sure over time she’ll figure out something is up. Oh I just want to snuggle both my girls!


Ps. This makes 1/3 of you who voted on what you think we're having correct. Way to guess! I personally had no clue what to guess this time. ^_~


Quote from Andrew: "I think this increases our chances of becoming grandparents sooner."

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's a girl! Girls are so great! And yes, I'm biased, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete