Highlights
of the past week:
One of
my childhood “moms” came to visit and got to meet Kayley.
We
visited the zoo with my friend Alli and her baby Roman. The babies had a good
time and us moms enjoyed the good weather and God’s lovely creation. I think
Kayley wanted to take one of the river otters home this time.
 |
| Kayley and Roman checking out the cows, more or less. |
 |
| Kayley: Mommy, can I have that one? |
After a
fun relaxing time hanging out with Hsin-I and baby Kaylin, Andrew, Kayley and I
checked out the pool at our complex. Kayley loved splashing in the water and
getting her daddy wet. She was enjoying herself quite a bit until we took her
out of the water to go home. Oh my she got angry at us. But she was happy to
rinse off in the bath at home.
 |
| Happy to be at the pool |
 |
| Splash! Splash! SPLASH!!! |
 |
| Kayley: I don't want to leave the pool |
No comments:
Post a Comment