Originally written on February 25, 2012
Four things started happening that made me know. 1) My face
was getting more oily than usual. 2) I’ve been getting pretty tired and grumpy
even on a well rested day. 3) My hair has been shedding like mad, but new hair
has been growing in just as fast. And 4) I started feeling at least a little
nauseated in the morning. Can you guess what I guessed?
We’re pregnant again! And Kayley is going to be a big
sister! Officially I peed on a stick February 11th (during week 3),
but I think Andrew and I knew right after conception because of the above
signs. We’re super excited for this little one and look forward to meeting
him/her. We’ve been telling Kayley she’s a big sister, but we know being 9
months old she doesn’t understand this.
| Two lines means a Yes |
| Really happy and excited |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written April 24, 2012
So, while we were in California we got to share the
wonderful news with our parents. And the best thing is that we were able to
tell them all at the same time. Andrew and I created a special outfit for
Kayley to change her into once our folks were together in the same room. So
after Andrew’s parents picked us up at the airport and we had some good hangout
time with them, I took Kayley upstairs for a diaper change, but brought her
back down in her special outfit.
| Being all cute (no this does not mean twins) |
| Showing off her cute Big Sister outfit |
Andrew gave me a sign that our parents were in the same
room, so I walked into it holding Kayley so everyone could read her shirt if
they thought to. My mom read it first and her voice got all squealy and excited.
Next was my sister who yelled at her husband that she told him so. Then Andrew’s
dad read it, paused and then erupted with excitement, followed by his mom who
was also thrilled. Kayley was looking around at everyone very confused at what
was going on while Andrew caught the moment on camera. It was really fun and
exciting to tell our folks and my siblings while we were in Cali.
| Kayley was clapping with excitement with everyone |
| The happy family |
| Three generations |
*You may have noticed there are two new tickers to track my pregnancy*
No comments:
Post a Comment