Friday, February 11, 2011

Comparison

Today's update would have been Cali Trip Day 3, but my lappy got a virus this morning and is currently turned off and waiting for Andrew to come home and fix it. That's where all the pictures from our trip are. =( And I don't really want to post without some pictures from our trip. But I still want to post today, so I thought I'd have a little fun and show you two pregnancy comparison pictures of me.

August 30, 2010 - Week 5

January 30, 2011 - Week 27

Just look at the difference! Wow! When we took the January picture I showed Andrew the two pictures above and was flipping back and forth between them. I started off so small, and then wha-bam! My belly expanded to make room for Tadpole's growth. And boy is she growing! Right now (week 29) the average baby is more than 14 and a half inches long, and weighs around 2 and 3/4 pounds. Our lil girl is growing so fast! We still have about 2 more months left until Tadpole is due. I'm sure I'll look like I'm trying to hide a watermelon under my shirt by the time labor begins.

2 comments: