Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Here We Come


I am so looking forward to leaving the rain and gloom behind, and spending time in the sun this weekend! Andrew and I leave for Cali tomorrow morning. Our schedule is packed, but I think we’re both happy for that because it means we get to see a lot of people who we dearly miss. And eat at a few places that aren’t up where we live: Sweet Tomatoes, Togos, and In-N-Out. I’m looking forward to eating at Sweet Tomatoes the most. We really need a good salad bar restaurant in the Seattle area. And if one does exist, I don’t know about it, and neither do all the people I’ve asked.

I’m wondering how it will feel to be on an airplane while pregnant, and what it will feel like for Tadpole. Though I haven’t slept much recently, so I’m kind of hoping that I’ll fall asleep on the plane as soon as I get buckled into my seat.

Andrew and I already packed last night, since we have bible study tonight and thus won’t really have time. Poor Hoshi is getting worried with all the bags being packed. She does fine being left by her onesies, but she never likes it when I leave her for a while. Our friend Nate will be looking after her though (thanks again Nate!!!), and she’ll have lots of toys, boxes, and paper bags around our apartment to keep herself entertained. She’ll probably just end up sleeping 90% of the time on her “throne” (aka, her fleece blanket on the couch). 

Things Hoshi will probably do while we're gone:
Keep herself nice and clean

Play with her balls and triangle scratcher

Try to devour the "disco ball" that hangs in her triangle scratcher

Take random naps on the floor

Play in, on and with her paper bags

Play in her boxes

Occupy her throne
Whoohoo! California! Here we come!!! ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. lol YAY for you all to get in and out and visit your loved ones. I love the Hoshi list LOLZ!

    ReplyDelete