Friday, February 25, 2011

Maternity Pictures!!!

For your enjoyment, here are some of my favorite maternity pictures that were taken during our Cali trip that have not been posted yet. The first two are ones my mom took of Andrew and I at the Japanese Friendship Garden. The rest were taken by Valerie in Marina. Enjoy!

Being goofy

Soaking up the sun as a family

Mommy and Daddy to be!

Me and lil Tadpole, next to one of my favorite things in the world; the ocean!

I love my lil Tadpole! Thank you, God!

<3 Love <3

Whoohoo! I'm gonna be a mom!

I have no idea what we're doing in this picture, but I like it

We love our lil girl. (Our new banner for the blog)

Thinking about my little Tadpole, and how precious she is

Lovin' on the bump

Us thinking about our lil girl and the blessing she already is to us

Andrew loves us! And we love him. ^_^

1 comment: