Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cramped

Yesterday marked our 10 week count down! That means today it’s 69 days until Tadpole’s due date. WOW!!! That makes me just have to sit back and think about it. Sometimes I’m totally keyed into the fact that I am going to be a mom soon, and other times it’s just so dang surreal! It’s like a teeter totter ride going up and down.

Something that is kind of new for me is the fact that I am starting to feel cramped. I mean my insides feel cramped. Ten more weeks to go and I already feel cramped and yet I know I’m just going to be giving up more space for Tadpole to grow. I was really hoping this feeling wouldn’t start for at least, I don’t know, 5 more weeks…

I’d say this feeling started two days ago, when Tadpole gained a fascination in playing with my ribs and down near my right hip. At the same time! I think I’m growing a ninja girl. I’ve been trying to figure out how to explain this cramped feeling to people who haven’t been pregnant. The best I’ve been able to come up with is you know that feeling you have after a hard hiccup, or a series of hiccups? Well, it kind of feels like that, but prolonged. It’s very interesting and uncomfortable at the same time.

Tadpole has been super active the last couple days too. I have been trying to catch her motion on video, but it’s like she knows when I push the record button and she just stops moving, or at least to the degree that she was dancing around. What can I say? She’s stubborn like her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment