Monday, October 25, 2010

Driving


Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Before today I hadn’t driven for basically 3 weeks. Why you ask? Because any time I’m in the car I start feeling nauseated. And I figure it’s not safe to drive when feeling that way. But today my niece needed a ride home from school while my sister is out of town.

I took it easy of course. Ate some crackers on the way to her school, and got there early enough that I had time to just sit and relax in the car before having to drive again. Then after I took her home I hung out with her, my other niece and their dogs at the house before making the trek home. I wanted to make sure my nausea was under control enough to make it home without having to stop. And it was! I made it home safe and sound. ^_^ I just felt really tired and sick when I walked through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment