Thursday, September 2, 2010
I’ve been trying to be good and make myself eat so my little one has energy to grow, and I have energy for the day. This is easier said than done at the moment. I’ve been hungry all day, but any time I go look at the food we have the thought and sight of it makes me feel queasy. This morning I cut myself a slice of cantaloupe, poured a very small half bowl of cereal, and a glass of water. I took two bites of the cereal before I started feeling like if I ate any more it would make me throw-up. The cantaloupe I nearly forced down. And the water, well thankfully I’m having no problem with liquids. As for the rest of the day, well I’ve been able to make myself eat some rice, which I actually thoroughly enjoyed.
Now to try and convince my stomach that it’s okay to prepare food for at least Andrew to eat.
*Update – After dinner*
I made a salad for Andrew, and cut up some veggies for me think that would be all I could get myself to eat. Part way into the meal I asked Andrew if I could have a bit of his salad – it was really good. He lovingly offered the salad to me to eat even though that was the only thing I prepared for dinner and I was able to eat almost the whole thing. I love my husband. Later we went to the mall to walk around a bit, get a few more things off our registry thanks to some gift cards, had a pretzel and a nice glass of lemonade from Auntie Anne’s Pretzel store.
No comments:
Post a Comment