Thursday, October 7, 2010
I had my 2nd doctor appointment yesterday for me and our little one. We had some test done that we’ll be getting the results for later in the week or next. But one main thing we discussed is the amount I’ve been eating and drinking as of late. Since my last doctor appointment, three weeks ago, I’ve lost 4.5 pounds. Not really a good thing, but semi-normal for many pregnant women during their first trimester. This doesn’t mean it’s healthy in any way though.
I need to be eating and drinking more. I’ve been doing my best at this, but it’s really hard when you get turned off by food that is prepared near you. Andrew and I think we’ll be asking our church family to help out in this area and see if we can have a few meals delivered during the week to see if that makes me eat more. I tend to eat a heck of a lot more if we eat out or at a function we’re attending. I need to be gaining weight right now and making sure Tadpole is getting the nutrition s/he needs to grow and be healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment