Sunday, September 5, 2010
Today was Rally Sunday at church. It’s the day where we acknowledge all the children in the Sunday school classes, and give them a certificate for completing a year of Sunday school. For those who do not know, I am one of the teachers for the four and five year old classroom during first service. It was sad saying goodbye to two of my students who moved up to the 1st grade class today, but exciting at the same time. Three of my students are staying in the class for one more year, and we have one new student.
During Rally Sunday I found myself thinking about my little one, and how Tadpole will be in my classroom in 5 years. Crazy! It’s exciting to think about, but overwhelming at the same time. Makes me curious about what kind of temperament Tadpole will have, what Tadpole’s interests will be, etc. I told Andrew that our little one will be developing buds for his/her hands and feet. He responded by saying “Perfect for swimming.” ^_^
In other exciting news, my cousin had her baby girl today! I can’t wait to meet little Miss Cadence. We plan on going to visit tomorrow. Welcome to the world lil Miss Cadence!
No comments:
Post a Comment