Monday, September 27, 2010
This might sound funny to you, but I was thrilled that I felt well enough to clean today. Sadly because of my nausea I haven’t been able to keep up on the housework as much as I want to. It really frustrated me that I start feeling sick if I try and make dinner for Andrew and me, or the smell of cleaning chemicals makes me feel nauseated, or the motion of pushing the vacuum makes me feel nauseated. But today I felt well enough to vacuum our whole apartment, including moving our blue chairs and coffee table out of the way and vacuuming the cat hair off of couch cushions. I feel so accomplished since I did that, and cleaned our sheets and clipped out coupons. It might not sound like much, but that’s the most I’ve been able to do in one way for a while. Now I’m ready for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment